Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How do I start???

Okay, so how do I start? Where do I start?  There is no possible way I am going to come even close to comparing to the blogs I follow...... and while I am usually NOT someone with few words, I just don't know how to begin.

I guess just starting somewhere is better than nothing......

Baseball baseball baseball!  My life is consumed with baseball!  BUT, I just got word that my dear husband is headed back to the softball field tonight!  Of all of the things that I love about him, I can honestly say, I LOVE watching him play softball!  I hope he doesn't break an ankle, and I hope he can still hit a homerun so running the bases won't induce a broken ankle..... But, I am looking forward to the game. Baseball takes a break tonight, but I will still be at the field!  Who know I would be a ballpark mom???  Not I, that is for sure!  But, league ball, travel ball, now All-Stars!  I am consumed. and love it.  Jon Robert asked not that long ago if he gets to play travel ball next year..... I am sure his days will come, though PLEASE not yet.  :)

Madison is taking a little break from dance..... 2 weeks.  What a break.  Then she is double timing it so we can go to the beach and she still can go to the Louisiana Delta Ballet workshop.  I truly had the thought at her recitals a couple of weeks ago.... "She is almost 10, and is more accomplished than I was at 20." And I don't really think I am just being "mom."  She is absolutely a gorgeous dancer.  She has grown this year exponentially more than she has her previous 6 years.  She was dynamic.  Her smile was unbelieveable.  When I figure out how to load pictures on this new blog, I will post them.  You must see.

I will get the hang of this, until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment